Friday 11 March 2011

Boogeyman mood-boarding...

Over the past week I have been collecting images related to the Boogeyman.
I have been references various different portrayals of past creations relating to the Boogeyman and a combination of other images of what I think the Boogeyman could potentially look like.
The images I have found range on a very varied spectrum. Some a childlike depiction of cute and cuddly monsters derived from children's books; others daemonic portrayals of psychotic figures crawling from the dark corners of the imagination.
I have chosen to look at such a wide variety of images as i feel it will give the director a larger choice of images to work from. It also provides me with a better grasp on what the generalised view of the concept of the Boogeyman.




No comments:

Post a Comment