Tuesday 15 March 2011

After my first tutorial...

After the meeting with Jenny yesterday I felt very happy about the direction of my self directed project. Arrived at my tutorial with lots of ideas and thoughts to discuss. Though I was slightly worried about not having a concrete concept to work from. My tutor discussed the various concept ideas that had been disided upon and how to research them furhter and more depth.
It was suggested to find a collection of images and textures that inspired me and ask Jo perry to start experimenting with different fabrics and techniques. This will create a range of samples to work from when finalzing the fabrics textures and finishes later on in the design process. These samples can also be shown to Jenny and her team at the next scheduled meeting, to help provide visual aids of what the designs will eventaully look like.
These are a few of the images I find really inspiring :